W3LC0M3 T0 MY LIF3

Dare To Accept,Dare To Release

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~Weird Feeling plus stress~ I hope she will understand~~Sorry

I update my blog again........ Have to talk about my feeling, is just weird and can't describe it out.
I feel stress because of STPM examination coming. I talked about this again and again because not yet past but is still on the way, it makes me sick~~

Now is 5.08p.m , I just came back from MCD because have to fetch my girlfriend there to wait her car , plus she went to my house today for lunch but I know my daddy not really like about it because he not allow me to have a relationship when I'm still studying. SIGH~~
However I doesn't care about him , so he got nothing to say also but I saw his unhappy faces.

My girlfriend and I had been together about 3 month++. I know it is not too long for those who had a relationship more than 1 year but for me is a quite long already although the times had past too fast. I'm thinking like this way because may be I never had a last long relationship and everyone was guessing about how long will this relationship take between me and her. Although I always says that will be last long than what you all expected but actually I also can't confirm about this because who knows about the future..RIGHT??

No matter how I want to talk about the feeling from my heart and I think it is true, if I don't express out I scare I will feel very tension and annoy. What I think is sometimes I don't really like her attitude by being a very cute person in front of me because that's not what I wanted. I know I always criticize her will make her feel very sad but I'm sorry.. I didn't meant too~T.T
In addition, I felt that she got nothing to do with when she is free. I don't know why I'm not happy with it because I think everyone got their own personal thing to do.
However I don't know what happened to me, my love to her is just limited.I can't get back the feeling that I got before when I fall in love to another person. Although I tried my best to love her more but it's just can't increase. I know she very love me and I got uncountable of love from her but I don't know why I tried to appreciate you and care you more, the feeling of love will never increase anymore..I'm so sorry~~SIGH~~ I tried my best...but I still love you but not more than you...
I think is may be we didn't get close to each other first before we start. No matter how I am happy with you in this few months..Muakx!!!
Finally, same as what I had said before...LET'S EVERYTHING GO NATURALLY~~
Please be understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment