W3LC0M3 T0 MY LIF3

Dare To Accept,Dare To Release

Saturday, October 9, 2010

boring~~~

Today I feel very tired because lack of sleep and I woke up late...So, after I wake up....I faster get ready and go to state library because I'm late...My friends meet me there about 10 a.m but I'm late about 3 hours..OH MY GOD~~!!! So sorry to (Xiao Ting & Cindy)
but I still going and went home about 4p.m plus I washed my car after I reached home..freaking tired...
Actually I want to go out, but seems no friends invite me to go plus don't want to waste money already...because my dad say me always go out...SIGH~~
I become poorer and poorer almost bankrupt....

Anyway...I feel a bit moody today but I don't know what happen..because of something that i thought just now?sigh...whatever it is, I just can accept the truth...try my best to do the best that I can..NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW~~~
Suddenly fall in love with my blog's song...(MAN MAN DENG)
My babie introduce to me yesterday and it is nice...So, I changed to this song and my slide show also changed....

I can tolerate for my life, but I can't tolerate you keep on making me feel sad...It's torturing.....
But we must be tough in our LIFE....if not we can't WIN the others..
~~This is my opinion~~

However I would like to talk about all the girls and boys.....Let me emphasize that not all the guys and girls are bad...and I know most of them are, as what you all thinking about..but why you all never think about the good one??may be you all not yet meet a good one so keep on blaming other girls or boys are bad...no more good girls and boys in this world...ARE YOU STUPID IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT??? Please ask yourself...

In addition, I want to talk about the thing we lost....I'm sure that everyone got lost their thing before but it's depends on what you have lost and HOW important is it....For me, i will forget about it if I really lost although you will feel sad on the first moment but later you will feel better...because TIME CAN PROVE EVERYTHING.....AND MAKE EVERYTHING BECOME A PAST TENSE...

For the person who are really stubborn and can't let go the past...Please think what I had said in here although it was a summary...

No comments:

Post a Comment