W3LC0M3 T0 MY LIF3

Dare To Accept,Dare To Release

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LONG TIME DIDN'T OPEN MY BLOG ALREADY

It's had been almost one year didn't open my blog already and got a lot of things happen between this 1 year..i met a new girlfriend and together with her about 9 months already, now I'm in labuan studying Uni....
After I came to Labuan a lot of things happen with my girlfriend because we argue and may be is distance problem, but i hope will get well soon...We are a very sweet couple at the beginning, is it every couple sweet at the beginning but will be sad at the end ?? I don't agree about this because is depends how we going through all the circumstances...I hope I can give the best to her...^^
I do say that I not treating her good before I came to Labuan... SO SORRY TO HER...
Because she always thought that I only got friends but not her...
I won't do it again because now i realize I love you the most...
Already got a good one, no need to find another better one..I promise I will take care of you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment